The Bookish Naughty List Tag
Time to confess all of my bookish sins!
This tag was originally created by A Page of Jenniely. I thought I would give it a go after seeing it on Nicki’s blog at The Secret Library Book Blog.
Please don’t judge!!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it?
I’m pretty sure I reviewed all of the ARCs I have received. Actually, there may be one that I haven’t… My bad.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley?
I haven’t been under 60% but I have crept under 80%…..but not for long.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)?
I usually only update books and rate it on Goodreads when my review is ready to be posted. However, when I first started Goodreads it was just a place I used to keep track of what I had read, so there are quite a few books that are just rated with no reviews.
4. Folded down the page of a book?
NEVER! I’m just kidding. When I was younger I did do it quite a bit. But not in many MANY years.
Oh wait a minute. My daughter (who was reading over my shoulder) reminded me I just did this yesterday. It was just a teeny tiny one though! I couldn’t find a bookmark. I think my bookmarks go to that place where missing socks go.
5. Skim read a book?
Not the entire book but I have skimmed parts. If it’s especially upsetting or extremely graphic or violent, I will sometime skim those parts.
6. DNF a book this year?
Not this year,
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it?
No, though I have been tempted!
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else?
Oh absolutely! Dinner is often late 🙂
9. Accidentally spilled on a book
Sadly, yes. Just a few months ago I tripped and dumped a glass of 7up on “Little Fires Everywhere”. I was very upset!
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal?
Yes…two years in a row. I finally made it last year. Crossing my fingers that I make it this year too!!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it?
Never! Yes, unfortunately, I have. But I have every intention of returning it….soon.
12. Broke a book buying ban?
Yep! I’m really not sure why I ever make them.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about?
Yes, I have.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading?
Yes, but it was a very very long time ago.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads?
I usually try to do it right away but I have forgotten.
That was fun!
I’m not going to tag anybody specifically, but if you feel like doing this… Go for it! I’d love to read your responses!