The 20 Questions Book Tag
I came across the 20 Questions Book Tag a few months ago. I loved reading everyone’s answers so I thought I would give it a go!
1. How many books is too many books in a book series?
That’s a really hard question. I’ve read series that have three books and it’s perfect. I’ve seen other series that have over twenty books and people are still enjoying them.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I don’t like them!
3. Hardback or paperback?
4. Favorite book?
I’m going to go with one of my favorites from this year which is The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah. Oh another favorite is Good Luck With That by Kristan Higgins (will be released soon!)
5. Least favorite book?
I’ll have to come back to this one.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
Honestly, I don’t think I’ve had one recently that I couldn’t finish. Or at least I can’t remember.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
Believe Me by JP Delaney
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
I’m sure I’ve read books that are older but the first one that comes to mind is To Kill a Mockingbird – first published in November 1960.
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
I’m reading a few books right now. One will be published in January 2019 – An Anonymous Girl.
12. Favorite author?
If I had to pick just one I would say Jodi Picoult
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
I will have to think about this.
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
I used to be terrible for dog-earring a page.😞 But now I always use a bookmark.
16. A book you can always reread?
I have so many books that I want to reread. But I would say The Pact by Jodi Picoult.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Yes. However, if it’s a particularly intense read then I like to read in silence.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
I’m actually fine with both.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I’ve often read a book in one sitting but usually, it takes a couple of days.
20. A book you’ve read because of the cover?
I don’t think I’ve actually read one because of the cover. I may have picked it up because of the cover and then after reading the description decided to read the book.
Who do you tag?
I tag anyone who is interested in doing this tag!